JOURNAL OF PSYCHO-ECONOMICS
Since 2014 Center of Psycho-Economic Researches of Saratov Science Center of Russian academy of Science issues the international scientific “JOURNAL OF PSYCHO-ECONOMICS
” which is the successor of the international scientific journal “Psychology and Economics”, leaving in 2008-2013 (5-year impact-factor in RISC in 2012 – 0,128; the journal indicator in SCIENCE INDEX rating in 2012 – 360, since January, 2012 it is included in the International database Ulrich (Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory). “JOURNAL OF PSYCHO-ECONOMICS ” is based at the Stolypin Volga Region Institute of Administration, Saratov. Journal founder is Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA).
Journal is issued four times a year (March, June, September, December).
Working languages: Russian and English.
In modern conditions scientific knowledge areas came to a way of interdisciplinar
Journal of Psycho-Economics is aimed at the solution of actual research tasks:
- definition of interdisciplinar
y discussions space;
- improvement of researches information base in interaction frames of economic and psychological areas of scientific knowledge;
- acquaintance with the theoretical heritage, the latest concepts and technologies of scientific researches;
- discussion of experience of disciplines teaching on an economy and psychology joint;
- platform creation for publications of the young scientists works who are interested in problem questions of psycho-economics researches.